This leading national firm is looking to appoint a Residential Conveyancing Team Leader to undertake and supervise fee earning work within the Department while also being able to work independently on all aspects of residential conveyancing fee earning work.
This role is a stand out opportunity which offers up to 4 days working from home and 1 day’s attendance in the Manchester office.
To be considered for this Residential Conveyancing Team Leader role, you will have at least 3 years' PQE and be either a qualified solicitor or conveyancer. You will have a proven track record of managing people.
Duties will include:
- Ensuring fee earning work is undertaken in accordance with the Firm’s quality and risk management procedures and in accordance with external regulations
- Ensuring proper progress of work in relation to work in progress, billing and cash collection
- Providing supervision and mentoring to junior and qualified fee earners
- Conducting regular appraisals with unqualified and qualified fee earning colleagues
- Conducting file reviews for each of the fee earners in the team
- Attending practice review meetings and ensuring identified actions are followed through
- Developing new work and assisting and supporting on practice-specific business development opportunities
- Supporting Head of Practice with risk, governance, and compliance issues to ensure risk controls remain effective and credence given to Company’s Risk Charter
- Supporting Head of Practice with people management issues as and when needed
- Liaising with Company’s shared services functions to ensure cash/billing targets and WIP reports are carried out in a timely manner
On offer is a competitive salary with market leading benefits, a positive and inviting work environment, exposure to industry specialists and the fantastic opportunity to develop a rewarding and successful career with an award-winning law firm.
This is an urgent requirement, so please apply via the link ASAP, or contact Rachael Atherton for further information.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Rachael Atherton at G2 Legal on 0113 254 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.