I am currently working with a global provider of financial and corporate services who focus on the provision of corporation administration and outsourced cosec services.
This would be a great role for an individual who has already gained some corporate services experience and looking to join a rapidly expanding organisation.
- Manage a portfolio of entities including securitisation and restructuring
- Perform company secretarial role for client entities, ensuring sound corporate governance throughout
- Statutory filings including upkeep of statutory registers
- Meeting support (including organising, convening, and collating papers)
- Companies Act filings (ensuring these are all carried out on a timely basis)
- Keeping up-to-speed and disseminating relevant legislative updates
- Minimum three years’ experience working in a company secretarial, legal or structured finance role
- Experience within a corporate services provider is not essential
- ICSA qualifications advantageous
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Mark Chambers at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.