A unique opportunity has arisen for a Residential Conveyancing fee earner to join a medium sized firm in Oxfordshire.
The role would suit a part-qualified Conveyancer/Legal Executive, or an experienced Paralegal fee earner with at least 18 months fee earning experience.
You will be assisting with the of running a mixed residential caseload to include freehold, leasehold, sales, purchases, remortgages, transfer of equity and shared ownership.
Your day to day duties will include:
- Title checking
- Preparation of contracts and supporting documents
- Checking official copy documents
- Liaising with clients, clients’ agents, borrowers, asset managers, buyers’ solicitors, internal departments and any other as necessary
- Dealing with post completion issues and administration
- Accurately concluding post completion
- Closing files in accordance with Firm’s procedures
- Ensuring all billing is accurate and timely
The firm’s clients range from first time buyers to significant landowners. A wealth of the firm’s work comes from referral and recommendation.
Established for over 200 years, this 5 Partner firm has 60 staff in total and a renowned reputation in the region. You will be supported by a Secretary whilst working alongside two other Conveyancers in the team.
Salary £30,000 up to £40,000 dependent on experience + package including Health Cover and Pension.
Apply now, or contact Gayle Woolf at G2 Legal.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Gayle Woolf at G2 Legal on 01273 289000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.