This is a great opportunity for an experienced IP Administrator to join a dynamic team that sits within a leading intellectual property firm. This role will be well-suited to a professional with experience in filing, post filing, recordals, official actions and logging of deadlines. Experience working with Inprotech is essential.
- Processing incoming post to ensure that relevant data is recorded on Inprotech
- Generating and forwarding documentation to internal and external clients
- Locating files and filing of correspondence
- Monitoring due date/reminder lists and following up as required
- Liaising with external parties to resolve queries or obtain instructions
- Recording service charges as applicable
- Accessing external information sources to check and retrieve relevant information
- Working in compliance with the firm’s quality management systems and policies
- Case Administration
- Filing – preparing and officially filing Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) applications
- Post Filing – obtaining and submitting all documentation required to progress a filed application
- Information Disclosure Statement (IDS)
Qualifications and experience:
- Previous IP experience is essential
- Experience in filing
- Experience in post filing
- Experience working on recordals
- Experience with official actions and logging of deadlines
- CIPA Administrator qualification would be advantageous
- Previous administrative experience in a legal environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good IT skills – including MS Office and Outlook
- Experience of a document management system (preferred but not essential)
For more information relating to this opportunity, contact Antony Setford for a discreet conversation.
G2 Legal is a legal recruitment company recruiting in Cambridgeshire. Visit our website for more jobs or contact Antony Setford on 0207 649 9298 today.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Antony Setford at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9298 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.