Due to continued expansion, an exciting role has arisen for an experienced Digital Marketing Executive to join an award-winning law firm based in Liverpool City Centre. The firm has a fantastic reputation within the industry, and you will be joining the UK marketing team to help deliver a broad range of campaigns to their target audiences.
As a marketing executive, you will be audience-focused, prioritising end-user experience, preference and behaviour on digital channels. As a self-starter, you will have the confidence to work with various practice groups and business development teams to help them realise their goals and provide them with suitable digital support and advice.
The Digital Marketing Executive will specialise in website activities including managing content, analytics, SEO and PPC, but will have a range of digital marketing responsibilities including creating social posts, creating email campaigns, managing apps and assisting with the creation of short films.
You will be required to have a minimum of 2 years' experience in digital marketing. Experience of web content management systems is essential, and technical knowledge of web publishing (HTML, CSS), experience using Google Analytics, a good foundation in the principles of SEO and PPC, experience with B2B social media and ideally using LinkedIn Ads and website/app development experience would be advantageous.
- Assisting the International Digital Manager in monitoring and maintaining the current website and microsites by uploading and updating content and supporting on change requests from the business
- Developing reporting using a range of tools such as Google Analytics and Site Improve, and delivering insights back to the business
- Identifying, supporting and running SEO and PPC campaigns
- Conducting regular SEO maintenance activity on the website
- Ensuring QA on the website and running support sessions for international colleagues supporting on the development of digital campaigns for sectors, services and CSR initiatives
- Executing newsletters, including content review, email creation and social media promotion
- Building email campaigns and providing analysis and suggestions for improvement
- Both ad-hoc and campaign-based social media activity
- Content migration and support for content design initiatives
- Creating and managing apps using Fliplet
G2 Legal is a legal recruitment company recruiting in Merseyside. Visit our website for more jobs or contact Gemma Taylor on 0161 207 2000 today.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Gemma Taylor at G2 Legal on 0161 207 2000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.