An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Legal Cashier to join a Liverpool-based firm, working within a team environment. You will be required to have previous experience working as a legal cashier and be fully compliant with the solicitors accounts rules.
The firm does offer flexibility to work from home, and although the role is currently based at home, they do expect a mix of both office and homeworking going forward.
They are offering a competitive salary with benefits package.
- Processing all accounting transactions in accordance with departmental posting procedures and relevant regulatory bodies for your allocated clients and any other sites given to you
- Producing daily/weekly/monthly reports in accordance with departmental policies and procedures and relevant regulatory bodies – this will include management reports, bank reports, client balance reports, LAA and VAT reconciliation reports
- Liaising with clients, auditors etc to answer queries and offer suggestions
- Escalating immediately any issues that may arise relating to a client or procedure
- Training and supporting any new or existing member of staff in any area requested by your manager
- Carrying out any other reasonable duties as requested by your manager
G2 Legal is a legal recruitment company recruiting in Merseyside. Visit our website for more jobs or contact Gemma Taylor on 0161 207 2000 today.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Gemma Taylor at G2 Legal on 0161 207 2000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.