My client is a strong, regional Legal 500 law firm, urgently seeking an experienced Paralegal or Part-Qualified Legal Executive to join it's established residential conveyancing team in South East Croydon.
In this position you will work alongside qualified Solicitors on a wide range of residential conveyancing matters including sale and purchase, leasehold and freehold, transfer of equity, re-mortgage and plot sales etc. as a fee earner.
On a daily basis you will deal with:
- Opening and closing files
- Assisting with exchanging of contracts
- Assisting with completions and post completion work
- Liaising with clients in person by the telephone and in writing
- Preparing and drafting legal documentation
- Conducting searches
- Preparing completion statements and bills
- Preparing SDLT Forms and Land Registry Applications
Residential Property Paralegals/Fee earners/Trainee Legal Executives with at least 1 years relevant experience are encouraged to apply.
Excellent salary + top benefits package, along with the opportunity to become part of a friendly and supportive team.
Click on apply now to send your CV through for consideration to Loraine Silvester at G2 Legal.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Loraine Silvester at G2 Legal on 01273 289000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.