My client is an expanding, forward-thinking, progressive IP firm, that is now looking to develop its support team further with an opportunity for an experienced Patent Paralegal to join the team. You will have the opportunity to take a hands-on decision-making approach towards your day-to-day duties. This role would be well suited to a professional with a strong desire to develop their IP career further. There is plenty of scope for further career development within this firm.
- Acting as the key point of contact for your clients
- Ensuring all deadlines are met
- Management of case-related activity
- Delegating work to team members
- Providing admin support to clients and fee earners
- Supervision of Secretaries and Administrators
- Ideally CIPA or IPAC qualified
- Knowledge of patent procedures in international, national and European jurisdictions
- Extremely organised and professional
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work collaboratively with other team members
- Ability to work to strict deadlines
If you would like more information relating to this role, contact Antony Setford at G2 Legal for a discreet conversation.
G2 Legal is a legal recruitment company recruiting in City. Visit our website for more jobs or contact Antony Setford on 0207 649 9298 today.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Antony Setford at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9298 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.