Do you have new build conveyancing experience? If so, my client is now looking to recruit an experienced conveyancing assistant/paralegal to join an expanding team based in Solihull.
Your key duties will include, but will not be limited to:
- Providing full support to the Property New Build Team to enable them to operate efficiently
- Preparing correspondence using a case management system
- Attending to clients both on the telephone and in person
- Administering filing systems which will include daily filing and the opening, closing, storage and retrieval of client files
- Preparing mail and enclosures for dispatch
- Arranging the scanning and photocopying of paperwork
- Carrying out other duties and responsibilities as required
In order to be considered for this new build conveyancing assistant/paralegal role based in Solihull, you must have at least two years experience, have a full understanding of the conveyancing process and be able to work under pressure.
Click the 'apply now' button to find out more!
G2 Legal is a legal recruitment company recruiting in Birmingham/Surrounding Area. Visit our website for more jobs or contact Rhys Ravenscroft on 0121 609 1069 today.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Rhys Ravenscroft at G2 Legal on 0121 609 1069 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.