My client is an award-winning IP firm that is currently undergoing growth and looking to develop its IP team further. A role has now opened up for an IP Associate 2-3 PQE. If you're passionate about IP (Patents) and looking to develop your career in a very well-established firm, this opportunity could be ideal.
You will have the opportunity to work on national/international, big and small Patent Litigation cases. This role offers the chance to work on both life science (generic and innovators) and technology cases, working with the firm's prestigious client base.
- 2-3 PQE
- Excellent academic background, inclusive of a STEM degree
- A UK/EU legal qualification
- Litigation experience from a UK/EU jurisdiction with a strong background in patents
- Knowledge/experience of patent law in the pharmaceutical and technology sector
- A passion for matters relating to IP (Patents)
- A proven track record of managing a caseload
For more information relating to this opportunity, contact Antony Setford for a discreet conversation.
G2 Legal is a legal recruitment company recruiting in London. Visit our website for more jobs or contact Antony Setford on 0207 649 9298 today.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Antony Setford at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9298 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.