This is a fantastic opportunity for a professional that has a passion for working on intellectual property matters to join a well established firm that is looking to develop an IP presence.
The IP team cover a broad range of IP matters that include both contentious and non-contentious, trademark and design right filing and prosecution practice. The firm's client base ranges from SME up to large international companies.
The team is friendly, forward thinking and is seeking a new team member that has a real desire to develop their career in this practice area. You will assist the lawyers with their workload and run your own caseload under supervision. The role is fast paced, and workload will vary day to day.
You will be:
- Assisting Fee Earners with IP litigation, anti-counterfeiting work and managing own cases
- Assisting with trademark filing and prosecution work, including carrying out availability and clearance searches and assisting Fee Earners with managing trademark portfolios for client
- Liaising directly with clients
- Undertaking legal research and document preparation
- Issues relating to GDPR
- Drafting software licenses
- Excellent academic background
- Ideally 6 months experience of IP work in your training contract
- Attention to detail
- Eager to learn
- Ability to work well within a team
For more information regarding this role, contact Antony Setford at G2 Legal.
G2 Legal is a legal recruitment company recruiting in Greater Manchester. Visit our website for more jobs or contact Antony Setford on 0207 649 9298 today.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Antony Setford at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9298 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.