My client is a very well established international firm looking to develop its IP team further. The firm now has an open position for an IP Associate to join the team.
You will have the opportunity to work on a range of soft IP matters that will include trade mark, brands and copyright issues. You will have the chance to work on some high profile cases, gaining exposure to the firms prestigious client base. You will have the chance to work on a range of different sectors, such as life science TMT, entertainment, fashion and FMCG.
Duties will include, but will not be limited to:
- Working on soft IP matters such as trade marks, brands
- Advising on trade mark issues
- Advising on copyright and design issues
- Working within the UK trade mark system
- Understanding issues associated with trade mark protection and prosecution
- Excellent academics, drafting skills and the ability to grasp and navigate complex legal disputes
- Well organised and capable of managing multiple matters efficiently and prioritising appropriately
- Applicants will ideally have between 2-4 PQE
- Business development
- Commercial acumen
- Able to work effectively as part of a diverse and inclusive team
- Flexibility and a willingness to work additional hours on occasion as required
For more information relating to this opportunity, contact Antony Setford for a discreet, non-pushy conversation.
G2 Legal is a legal recruitment company recruiting in City. Visit our website for more jobs or contact Antony Setford on 0207 649 9298 today.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Antony Setford at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9298 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.