Are you a conveyancing admin assistant looking for a new opportunity based in Sutton Coldfield? If so, my client is an established law firm now looking for additional support for their expanding conveyancing department.
This is a great opportunity for someone to really progress their career within conveyancing and learn under the guidance of experienced conveyancing solicitors. In this conveyancing admin assistant role, your key duties will include:
- To assist Conveyancers in the management of caseload by actioning legal procedures as directed by the Conveyancer
- Dealing with file related queries either face to face or by telephone
- To assist Conveyancers in the processing of matters on a timely and cost effective basis
- To support Conveyancers in the maintenance of files by effective file management
- To ensure that clients are dealt with efficiently and politely and that appropriate legal matters are raised with the Conveyancer
- To attend to clients, taking instructions, and conducting letter and telephone enquiries as necessary
- To use the correct Practice procedures and systems in order to manage cases effectively and in accordance with the firm’s standards and legal requirements
- To manage own work allocation, productivity and quality of work with minimum supervision
In order to be considered for this conveyancing admin assistant position, you must have at least 12 months experience working within conveyancing, be able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines, have a firm understanding of the conveyancing process and be willing to go the extra mile for your clients and colleagues.
Click the apply now button for further details.
G2 Legal is a legal recruitment company recruiting in Birmingham/Surrounding Area. Visit our website for more jobs or contact Rhys Ravenscroft on 0121 609 1069 today.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Rhys Ravenscroft at G2 Legal on 0121 609 1069 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.