An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced law costs draftsman to join a well respected and award winning law firm in Birkenhead.
You will be required to have a minimum of 3 years' experience and a background in preparing New Electronic Bills is essential. You will be required to have Technical Costs Team experience dealing predominantly with RTA cases including Multi-Track and Fixed Costs Disputes.
As a law costs draftsman, your duties will include:
- drafting of bills of costs
- preparing Precedent H Budgets
- dealing with Part 8 matters
- dealing with Fixed Costs Disputes
- drafting Estimates of Costs
- preparing Points of Dispute/Replies
- negotiating costs generally with own caseload
- taking files to Provisional/Detailed Assessment
- preparing N260 Costs Schedules
- attending hearings including Detailed Assessments and CCM
- providing costs advice/guidance to fee earners as and when require
- completing post Assessment work including agreeing figures and concluding assessment process
G2 Legal is a legal recruitment company recruiting in Merseyside. Visit our website for more jobs or contact Gemma Taylor on 0161 207 2000 today.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Gemma Taylor at G2 Legal on 0161 207 2000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.