This law firm, based in Crossgates, is currently recruiting for a conveyancing assistant to join its busy office on a full-time basis.
To be considered for this role, you must have 12 months experience in conveyancing and be able to hit the ground running as a conveyancing assistant.
You will provide administrative support to the team's conveyancers in order to enable them to process a high-volume caseload of sale and purchase transactions, as well as ensuring the successful development of both the department and the firm in line with the annual and 5 year business plans. The role is very client-focused, and the successful candidate will pride themselves on delivering a professional, helpful and friendly service.
- Opening new files and inputting new instructions onto the Case Management system
- Updating the Case Management system in accordance with team procedures as the matter progresses
- Dealing with incoming post and telephone enquiries where possible, or taking messages for colleagues
- Filing, billing, faxing, photocopying, sorting post and archiving
- Diary management
Ideal legal professional:
- 12 months+ experience in conveyancing (essential)
- Quick and accurate worker who is able to follow instructions carefully while dealing with a high volume of work
- Confident liaising with clients, both face to face and on the telephone
- Team player in order to assist with the development of the department
If you are interested in this role based in Crossgates and have the skills outlined above, simply apply or get in touch with Rachael Atherton at G2 Legal.
G2 Legal is a legal recruitment company recruiting in North East. Visit our website for more jobs or contact Rachael Atherton on 0113 254 9296 today.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Rachael Atherton at G2 Legal on 0113 254 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.