A new opportunity has arisen for a legal secretary/office manager, with a law firm in this desirable part of London.
The firm is relatively small, with a close-knit team of specialists. The work is interesting and often high value.
Your role as the successful legal secretary/office manager will be a varied mix, to include:
- Financial administration, alongside the book keeper
- Human resources management (recruitment, training etc)
- Legal Compliance
- Assisting the fee earners
- Premises management
To succeed in your application for this legal secretary/office manager opportunity, you will be:
- An experienced legal secretary, PA or office manager, with knowledge of the legal industry (this essential)
- Good organisational and IT skills
- Professional, able to work under pressure and self motivated
In return you will be well remunerated, part of a unique law firm, in a great location on the periphery of central London.
Please note - you must be available to physically be in the office and able to work with the office dog!
For more information or to apply for this legal secretary/office manager opportunity in London, send your CV through for immediate consideration!
We are constantly recruiting for positions like Legal Secretary/Office Manager. Visit our website to see them or call 0207 649 9298 and talk to Jude Cornelli to register with us.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Jude Cornelli at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9298 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.