A unique opportunity has arisen for a Residential Conveyancing fee earner to join a medium sized firm in Oxfordshire.
1 year Fixed Term Contract, to start asap, but flexible for the right candidate.
The role would suit an experienced Licensed Conveyancer/Legal Executive/Solicitor with at least 3 months stand alone fee earning experience.
You will be involved in the assisting of running a mixed residential caseload to include freehold, leasehold, sales, purchases, remortgages, transfer of equity and shared ownership.
Your day to day duties will include:
- Title checking
- Preparation of contracts and supporting documents
- Checking official copy documents
- Liaising with clients, clients’ agents, borrowers, asset managers, buyers’ solicitors, internal departments and any other as necessary
- Dealing with post completion issues and administration
- Post completion concluded accurately
- Files closed in accordance with Firm’s procedures
- To ensure all billing is accurate and timely
The firms clients include first time buyers to significant landowners. A wealth of the firms work comes from referral and recommendation.
Established for over 200 years, this 5 Partner firm has 60 staff in total and a reknowned reputation in the region. You will be supported by a Secretary whilst working alongside 2 other Conveyancers in the team.
Salary up to - £50,000 dependent on experience + package including Health Cover & Pension.
To apply please email with your CV to Gayle Woolf or call G2 Legal.
G2 Legal is a legal recruitment company recruiting in Oxfordshire. Visit our website for more jobs or contact Gayle Woolf on 01273 289000 today.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Gayle Woolf at G2 Legal on 01273 289000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.