Are you a conveyancing assistant or paralegal looking for a new position where you can work from either a state of the art office or from home? If so, my client who is one of the UK's largest group of conveyancing businesses with over 1,500 employees is now looking for someone to join their conveyancing sales technical department.
In this conveyancing sales technical specialist role you will report to the conveyancing manager where you will apply your experience to proactively assist the conveyancing teams with sale related enquiries and process replies to enquiries raised on sale transactions. Key duties in this role will include but will not be limited to:
- Process replies to enquiries raised on sale transactions at speed whilst ensuring that your work is of a high quality
- Utilise your experience and knowledge of residential conveyancing
- Work well within a team
- Work to SLA and individual performance targets
- Act independently when establishing priorities
- Assist the team to ensure targets and SLAs are met.
- Communicate, build and utilise relationships, with clients and third parties in a professional and knowledgeable manner
- Provide excellent customer service; and
- Assist the team to ensure company targets are met
The role involves communication with clients, agents, other lawyers and third parties in connection with sales enquiries. My client is looking for people who have experience in residential conveyancing but as the role does not involve handling a caseload, the firm can consider both part time and full time applicants.
In order to be considered for this conveyancing sales technical specialist role, you must have experience working in conveyancing and in particular leasehold and freehold experience. You must also be able to work under pressure in a busy department and have good legal and technical knowledge.
Click the apply now button to find out more!
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Rhys Ravenscroft at G2 Legal on 0121 609 1069 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.