A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Legal Cashier to join a small Manchester based law firm as a sole legal cashier reporting directly to the management team responsible for the day to day accounting needs of the business. You will be required to have previous experience working as a legal cashier. The firm will offer flexible working including working from home and on-site parking.
- Taking responsibility for a company’s financial matters and interests
- Scrutinising large transactions
- All client and office account postings
- Sending outgoing transfers to other Solicitors firm and our providers
- Dealing with clients when receiving payments
- Keeping track of all banking on a daily basis and managing the accounts system
- Dealing with all invoices and ensuring they are paid on time
- Ensuring the efficient operation of the firms PAYE scheme
- Dealing with the firms VAT preparation and return
- Preparing all reports for our Accountants in readiness for annual audit
- Dealing with all of the firms accounting needs
G2 Legal is a legal recruitment company recruiting in Greater Manchester. Visit our website for more jobs or contact Gemma Taylor on 0161 207 2000 today.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Gemma Taylor at G2 Legal on 0161 207 2000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.