An urgent new vacancy has arisen for an experienced Law Costs Draftsman (2+ years experience) to join a busy specialist law cost department based in Hampshire. It's an exciting time to join this forward thinking firm whose workforce is very passionate about the work they undertake.
You will be required to have over 2 year’s experience dealing with cost disputes for claimant and defendant clinical negligence, personal injury and commercial disputes; and have the ability to assist with all aspects of the costs management and detailed assessment process.
My client will be conducting interviews via Zoom for the selected candidates.
- Drafting bills, budgets and associated documentation
- Strong understanding of Caselaw and CPR
- Drafting replies to points of dispute
- Preparing for a detailed assessment hearing
- Negotiation of costs to settlement
- Working to deadlines
- Liaising and reporting to solicitor clients
- Diary management
- Keeping in constant touch with the clients to ensure communication and continuous workflow.
- Use of Proclaim case management system
- Keeping up to date with regulatory changes
- Research using internal and external resources
My client is eager to shortlist for interviews as soon as possible, so please contact me confidentially at G2 Legal or send your CV to Chris Rodriguez by applying online.
We are constantly recruiting for positions like Law Cost Draftsman. Visit our website to see them or call 01273 289000 and talk to Chris Rodriguez to register with us.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Chris Rodriguez at G2 Legal on 01273 289000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.