An excellent opportunity has arisen to join a highly regarded Legal 500 firm within their London Real Estate team. This firm have expanded in recent times and have a national presence.
This firm have Partners known as leaders in their field and have 1st Tier property teams.
Your role will include:
- A full range of Development issues, such as section 106 and development agreements
- Drafting and negotiating leases
- Some supervision of junior fee earners
The ideal candidate will be:
- 3 or more years’ PQE in Real Estate with experience of site acquisition and development work
- Have a strong academic background including a 2:1 degree and high LPC grade
- Enjoy client contact, have a high attention to detail and be commercially aware
In return you can expect a competitive salary, be part of a generous bonus scheme and extensive benefits.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a long established firm based in the City of London, where you can expect to deal with some top quality clients.
If you are a Real Estate Development Solicitor who would like to take the next step in their career with a well-regarded firm in the City of London, then please apply now for immediate consideration.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Jude Cornelli at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9298 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.