This modern, dynamic law firm are expanding their Family Department and are seeking an experienced Family Paralegal to join the team!
The firm is long-established but under new management and have seen an influx of work in recent times. They have a client focused approach, with high quality professional standards.
- The successful Family Paralegal will benefit from an existing, varied caseload
- Typical matters will include Domestic Violence files and non-molestation orders amongst others
- Other duties will include but are not limited to: attending client meetings, support qualified staff, manage your own files, draft and prepare documents, liaise with the LAA and use the CCMS
To succeed in this application you must be:
- An experienced Family Paralegal with a strong academic background (2:1 LLB and LPC commendation or better)
- Have previous experience and commitment to publicly funded Family Law
- Excellent IT and organisational skills, with strong client care ethos
In return you will receive a competitive salary, high levels of autonomy and clear chances to progress in this growing, ambitious firm.
For more information on this experienced Family Paralegal opportunity, get your CV to me today for immediate consideration!
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Jude Cornelli at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9298 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.