Due to retirement, a rare opportunity has arisen to lead a team of Family Lawyers in north London!
This ambitious firm are growing and due to the retirement of a senior solicitor they have a full caseload waiting for you. You will be joining an entrepreneurial group at an exciting stage of their development and as such, will need to share similar qualities. In return, there are clear chances for you to develop as the business continues to grow.
- As the successful Head of Family Solicitor, you will deliver quality legal expertise and exceptional client care maintaining the existing client focused ethos
- You will report the the Board, lead and manage this growing team and be involved with additional recruitment
- Oversee robust compliance with bodies like the SRA and LAA
The successful Family Solicitor will:
- Have 5 or more years of PQE within Family law - Solicitor or Chartered Legal Executives
- Be committed to the onward provision of publicly funded work; particularly domestic violence files
- Demonstrate leadership qualities and be able to motivate this busy team; previous management experience is highly desirable
It is essential that you have previous experience with publicly funded matters.
Family or Child Panel Solicitors are encouraged to apply.
In return you will receive a competitive salary and bonus package, with additional benefits.
This firm pride themselves on a collegiate ethos, so get your CV across today to find out more!
Please note the advertised salary is a guide only. Exceptional candidates or those seeking more should get in contact to discuss further.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Jude Cornelli at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9298 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.