This leading law firm has an exciting new role for a Legal Debt Recovery Assistant to be based at its head office in Leeds.
The successful Legal Debt Recovery Assistant will handle inbound and outbound calls and talk to clients about their financial situations. Dealing with clients in a fair and reasonable manner, you will support the debt recovery team in the delivery of debt recovery processing, including issuing claims and obtaining judgement.
You will support colleagues in the delivery of relevant methods of enforcement as necessary, including Insolvency Procedures.
Duties will include:
- working under the direction of the senior debt recovery team
- assisting in the management of accounting records
- assisting in individual work in progress aged debt & disbursements targets in line with
- departmental protocols
- developing and maintaining a rapport with clients to ensure successful collection of debt
- assisting in the timely and efficient collection of arrears
- assisting other departments in the debt recovery process so that it is effective in accordance with company demands/needs
If you have previous experience within debt recovery in line with the duties above, please apply directly via the link for this Legal Debt Recovery Assistant role, or contact Rachael Atherton at G2 Legal for further information.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Rachael Atherton at G2 Legal on 0113 254 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.