An opportunity with a market leading firm based in its central Leeds office has become available for an experienced Conveyancer to manage a caseload of Separate Representation and Equity Release matters, acting solely for the Lender.
Home working is available for this role in the short term – long term the firm would be looking for someone to work both in the office and home-based if possible.
This leading firm is seeking an individual with conveyancing experience in freehold title checking and, ideally, leasehold title checking.
Duties will include:
- Title checking in line with client lender’s requirements
- Checking mortgage offers and issuing the necessary mortgage documentation to the borrowers’ solicitors
- Ensuring client lenders’ specific requirements and special conditions are satisfied
- Checking all necessary documentation is complete and satisfactory
- Liaising with borrowers’ solicitors to resolve any enquiries and bring the transaction to the swiftest possible conclusion
- Providing accurate updates to client lenders and being responsive to their requests and queries
- Checking pre-completion searches and ensuring pre-completion requirements are satisfied
- Handling the drawdown and release of funds
If you are looking to join a diverse and innovative organisation, then this is an opportunity to consider.
The firm is renowned in the industry for its professional training and systems and can offer the chance to be part of a dedicated and friendly team where advice and support come as standard. With excellent benefits, rewards and a team structure designed to support you, it will enable you to get the best from your career move.
If this sounds like something you are interested in and you are an experienced Conveyancer, please get in touch ASAP or apply via the link.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Rachael Atherton at G2 Legal on 0113 254 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.