A leading international law firm currently has an excellent opportunity available for a Business Development and Marketing Assistant to join its team based in the heart of Liverpool City Centre. This role in the Business Development, Marketing and Communications team is to drive profitable revenue growth, strengthen strategic relationships and protect the reputation of the firm through the delivery of 'best in class' analysis, advice and execution.
You will be required to have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, along with exceptional analytical and proof-reading skills. Experience would be desirable in one or all of the following: InterAction, OnePlace (CRM database), Vuture VX or Concep (email marketing system), ON24 (webinar technology platform).
The firm is offering a competitive salary banding and excellent benefits package including private medical, life assurance, 25 days holiday, study support, car leasing plan and flexible working.
- Support across areas of the pitch process including research, client and competitor analysis, writing tailored responses and preparing teams for pitch meetings
- Leading on the production of sales and marketing support materials
- Supporting the implementation of actions arising from the sector and practice business plans
- Supporting the implementation of actions arising from the UK priority intermediary plans
- Providing support for international trip planning
- Supporting event and webinar planning, including the creation of invitations and presentation materials, and delegating lists
- Providing support for the alumni programme including data management, reporting and alumni enquiries
- Preparing briefing materials and client targeting analysis ahead of events and follow-up activity to support ROI
- Providing support to the directory submission process
- Maintaining sector and practice area intranet pages
- Supporting the coordination of digital activities including client e-alerts, publications and newsletters
- Management of merchandise and collateral stock
- Setting up and running external webinars
- Assisting on major campaign activities
- Working on a CRM system to maintain good data and help track ROI
- Supporting teams with business development and marketing activities for defined projects and campaigns
- Supporting the management of data within the CRM system
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Gemma Taylor at G2 Legal on 0161 207 2000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.