Due to continued success and growth, my client based in Sutton Coldfield is now looking for an additional team member to join their conveyancing department to work as part of their new business department.
You will join a highly skilled and experienced conveyancing team where your key duties will be to generate new conveyancing business for the firm. Your key duties in this role will include but will not be limited to:
- Dealing effectively with clients both over the telephone, the web and in person
- Excellent knowledge of our websites and different legal products
- Providing clients with legal cost estimates in relation to conveyancing transactions
- Excellent ability to sell the firms legal products
- Good basic understanding of the conveyancing process
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients
- Ability to use our instruction system and our referrers systems
- Inputting data for file opening
- Preparing and issuing Welcome Packs
- Carrying out Client Service Calls
- Recording figures for enquiries and instructions received and issuing these to the relevant individuals
- Preparing Management Reports as required
- Any other administrative or sales and marketing tasks that are required in order to facilitate the smooth running of the department
- Post completion tasks as follows: Sending applications to the Land Registry, dealing with Land Registry requisitions, dealing with retentions on completed sale files, reconciling money on completed matters and sending surplus funds to the correct place, preparing files for archive and storage
In order to be considered for this conveyancing new business assistant role you must have at least two years' experience working in a similar position, have excellent understanding of the conveyancing process and be willing to go the extra mile for your clients and colleagues.
Please click the apply now button for more details.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Rhys Ravenscroft at G2 Legal on 0121 609 1069 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.