A great opportunity has arisen for a conveyancing assistant to join my client who is a growing law firm based in Solihull.
In this conveyancing assistant position you will work alongside and support the work of senior conveyancers in the department. You will assist with their day to day caseloads of conveyancing matters and carry out duties as asked.
Your key duties will include but will not be limited to:
- Linking post
- Dealing with outgoing post
- Verifying client identification in accordance with Money Laundering Policy Guidelines
- Ensuring all telephone calls are returned within 2 hours of receipt wherever possible or at the latest, prior to close of business on each working day
- Send out letters on exchange to solicitors/estate agents
- Call clients on exchange to advise of exchange
- Call clients/solicitors/estate agents to advise of completion
- Obtain bank details from clients on completed matters
- Send out post completion paperwork on completed sale files
- Complete online SDLT returns
- Ensure case management system is up to date
- Order searches
To be considered for this conveyancing assistant based in Solihull you must have at least 12 months experience working in a similar role, have an understanding of the conveyancing process and be willing to go the extra mile for your clients and colleagues.
If this conveyancing assistant vacancy based in Solihull sounds of interest please click the apply now button for more details.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Rhys Ravenscroft at G2 Legal on 0121 609 1069 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.