A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Commercial Property Legal Assistant to join a Leading Legal 500 law firm, based in the heart of Liverpool City Centre, who offer award winning training and development from study support to a wide range of opportunities to develop your skills within the firm.
You will be working within a busy department assisting the completions side of the commercial property process, and will be required to have previous experience within volume conveyancing/commercial property/re-mortgage.
In return for your work and commitment to the firm, they are offering a competitive salary and benefits package including central Liverpool location.
- Calculating and drafting completion statements
- Dealing with payments in and payments out
- Linking mail to conveyancing files
- Making applications to facilitate the registration of Legal Title at the Land Registry
- Preparing and administering discharge documentation
- Preparing files for closure and electronic archiving
- Any other relevant administrative duties in support of the Team
G2 Legal is a legal recruitment company recruiting in Merseyside. Visit our website for more jobs or contact Gemma Taylor on 0161 207 2000 today.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Gemma Taylor at G2 Legal on 0161 207 2000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.