A rare opportunity has arisen for an experienced Court of Protection Paralegal to join an award-winning law firm to work from home. You will be required to have a minimum of 3 years experience of working within court of protection, as the role is working within a busy team supporting a solicitor on a one-to-one basis.
The firm is offering a competitive salary banding and excellent benefits, and will support the set to work from home. You will be required to come into the Manchester City Centre office once a month.
- Liaising with clients on the phone, including vulnerable clients
- Managing cash flow and budgeting
- Arranging payments and producing reports
- Updating the case management system
- Supporting Fee Earners in a wide range of duties
- Administrative duties
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Gemma Taylor at G2 Legal on 0161 207 2000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.