An exciting opportunity has arisen for a conveyancing assistant or paralegal to join this expanding law firm based in Edgbaston on a full time, permanent basis.
You will join and support the firms experienced conveyancing department in Edgbaston where you will assist conveyancers on a daily basis with mixed caseloads of conveyancing matters. Your key duties will include but will not be limited to:
- Providing full support to Conveyancing Solicitors to enable them to operate efficiently
- Preparing correspondence using a case management system
- Attending to clients both on the telephone and in person
- Administering filing systems which will include daily filing and the opening, closing, storage and retrieval of client files
- Preparing mail and enclosures for dispatch
- Arranging the scanning and photocopying of paperwork
- Carrying out other duties and responsibilities as required
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to progress their career as this firm have previous for progressing candidates careers as quickly as possible. You must have at least 2 years experience working within conveyancing and assisting solicitors.
To apply, please click the apply now button.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Rhys Ravenscroft at G2 Legal on 0121 609 1069 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.