A rare opportunity has arisen for an experienced Case Management Implementation Manager to join a leading international law firm in their Manchester City Centre office, on a 12 months fixed term contract.
You will be required to have experience working with Visual files CMS system as this role will be supporting the Sales and Home Ownership team in Manchester and liaison with other offices in using the Visual Files CMS effectively.
You will be involved with the project management of the rollout of VF across the team, including hands on VF set up, document management, support and training. Defining how document automation can be used in VF and the steps required to start and manage this project.
- Managing the ongoing implementation of Visual files for the team including transfer of existing documents to Visual files, coding and set up requirements
- Developing and maintaining document control methodology
- Set up a training programme (training and documentation) for all of the team members
- Review of Visual files work outstanding i.e. identifying improvements and development for the next steps for the VF build
- Process map the current business model including site set up, how FE's manage a file, roles within the team
- Review of current Visual files set up and interfaces with other systems ie OPEN and 3E
- Monitoring project plans and ensuring all task and milestones are delivered
- Coordinating with IT department on changes and Visual files update requirements
- Document Automation Project
- Identify and define how document automation can be used in Visual files
- Liaising with Lawyers responsible for the creation of Legal documentation
- Project management of the document automation project, allocating tasks and management of delivery
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Gemma Taylor at G2 Legal on 0161 207 2000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.