This traditional firm is seeking an experienced, ambitious litigation solicitor with a desire to progress within the firm.
Your role will include a broad mix of civil and commercial matters - typical matters will include:
- A range of litigation such as commercial contracts, insolvency and professional negligence
- Some contentious employment matters
- Occasional Landlord and Tenant disputes
The successful candidate will be:
- A qualified solicitor with 2 or more years’ PQE with no upper limit
- Able to demonstrate an even mix of recent litigation/employment experience
- A confident practitioner with high levels of client care, and live in or close to the west London area
This is a rare opportunity to join a small, friendly team within a West London firm with an excellent reputation.
You will also benefit from good levels of secretarial support, a clear route to partnership, and the firm has a number of car parking spaces.
There is good technology, enabling seamless home working.
For more information on this litigation solicitor role based in West London, click the apply button now!
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Jude Cornelli at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9298 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.