An excellent opportunity has arisen to join a highly regarded Legal 500 firm within their Real Estate team in London. This firm have expanded in recent years and have a national presence.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be a qualified solicitor with 3 or more years of PQE
- Have experience of site acquisition and development work
- Possess a strong academic background including a 2:1 degree and high LPC grade
In return, you can expect a competitive salary (negotiable on experience), be part of a generous bonus scheme and extensive benefits.
Real Estate is a key focus for this client and all candidates must be able to:
- Consistently produce work which is an exceptional standard
- Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be confident with more complex transactions
This is a wonderful opportunity to be part of a long established firm, based in the City of London, where you can expect to deal with some top quality clients.
If you are an experienced Real Estate Solicitor who would like to take the next step in your career, with a well-regarded firm in the City of London, then please apply now for immediate consideration.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Jude Cornelli at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9298 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.