My client is a strong regional Legal 500 law firm, who is urgently seeking an experienced paralegal or part-qualified legal executive to join their established residential conveyancing team in the Thames Valley.
In this position, you will work alongside qualified Solicitors as a fee earner on a wide range of residential conveyancing matters such as sale and purchase, leasehold and freehold, transfer of equity, re-mortgage etc. Please note this is not an entry level position.
On a daily basis you deal with:
- Opening and closing files
- Assisting with exchanging of contracts
- Assisting with completions and post completion work
- Liaising with clients in person by the telephone and in writing
- Preparing and drafting legal documentation
- Conducting searches
- Preparing completion statements and bills
- Preparing SDLT Forms and Land Registry Applications
Residential property paralegals/fee earners/Trainee Legal Executives with at least 1 years relevant experience are encouraged to apply.
Excellent salary + top benefits package along with the opportunity to become part of a friendly and supportive team.
Click on apply now (please note this is not an entry level position) to send your CV through for consideration of this to Loraine Silvester at G2 Legal.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Loraine Silvester at G2 Legal on 01273 289000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.