An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Insurance Claims Trainer to join a well-established law firm based in Liverpool City Centre. As a Claims Trainer you will be required to create and deliver an efficient and effective training program to ensure the continual contribution to the firm’s quality of all services offered. A strong understanding of insurance motor claims handling processes, including, but not limited to: first party; third party (property and injury); third party capture/intervention; credit repair/hire; recovery; claims reserving is needed.
The firm offer competitive salary banding plus flexible working, life assurance scheme and medicash.
- Design, prepare, facilitate and deliver all training material to meet the needs of the business, including amendment of all training documentation as and when required, in accordance with procedural updates, systems changes and legislative and regulatory guidelines
- Manage the ongoing training and development of all insurance claims staff and monitor their progress via audit feedback and liaison with line managers
- Keep up to date with developments and changes within the insurance and legal sectors and company systems, practices and procedures
- Liaise with the Head of Quality Assurance following the identification of any risk, training or performance needs
- Actively promote and represent the Quality Assurance Department throughout the whole business and externally
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Gemma Taylor at G2 Legal on 0161 207 2000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.