A long standing, multi-service law firm is currently looking to recruit an experienced law costs draftsman to join its busy team based in Newton-le-Willows. You will be negotiaiting efficiently and handing a costs caseload.
You will be required to have previous experience, a good knowledge of court procedures and cost negotiating and will hit the ground running in this firm based in Newton-le-Willows.
As a law costs draftsman, your duties will include:
- chasing outstanding cheques from the third party representatives
- issuing part 8 proceedings when costs are not agreed/paid
- enforcing agreements where necessary
- dealing with ATE premium dispute matters, including liaising with ATE insurers and their costs draftsmen
- preparing disbursement schedules for ATE policy claims
- handling of File Transferred cases
- drafting Part 8 and Part 47 applications
- processing incoming cheques using the firm’s case management system
- costs drafting (bills & schedules when required)
- costs drafting (PTC Schedules)
- negotiating own bills
- carrying out CFA Validations & unless order compliance
We are constantly recruiting for positions like Law Costs Draftsman. Visit our website to see them or call 0161 207 2000 and talk to Gemma Taylor to register with us.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Gemma Taylor at G2 Legal on 0161 207 2000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.