An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced legal cashier to join a well-respected niche legal practice based in Manchester.
The role is due to expansion within the firm’s accounts team and you will be required to have previous legal cashier experience, experience in conveyancing completions would be advantageous.
As a legal cashier, your duties will include:
- Bank reconciliations
- Preparing and authorising online electronic bank transfers, i.e. CHAPS, BACS and Faster Payment
- Office disbursement payments
- Dealing with incoming cheques
- Invoice payments
- Ad hoc accounts tasks
- Answering any accounts queries internally and externally
- Working knowledge and understanding of Solicitors Accounts Rules
- Support with the management of the cashiering queries inbox ensuring timely and accurate responses are delivered to stakeholders
The firm is based in Manchester and is offering a competitive salary banding plus benefits.
We are constantly recruiting for positions like Legal Cashier. Visit our website to see them or call 0161 207 2000 and talk to Gemma Taylor to register with us.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Gemma Taylor at G2 Legal on 0161 207 2000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.