My well-renowned client who is based in Sutton Coldfield is now looking to recruit for an experienced conveyancing case handler to join on a full time, permanent basis.
You will join the experienced conveyancing team as a case handler where you will handle a full range of conveyancing matters, including:
- Checking Land Registry documents for freehold and leasehold properties
- Addressing problems which may delay the sale of properties
- Advising clients throughout the process
- Reviewing contract papers, searches and mortgage offers
- Dealing with Stamp Duty forms
In order to be considered for this conveyancing case handler position based in Sutton Coldfield, you must have at least 2-5 years+ experience working in a similar role, and have a full understanding of the conveyancing process. You must also have excellent client facing skills and be willing to go the extra mile for your clients.
Please click the apply now button.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Rhys Ravenscroft at G2 Legal on 0121 609 1069 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.