This leading Legal 500 Firm have an exciting new opportunity for an experienced PI Paralegal in this highly-regarded team.
The firm are known as leaders in this field, have a collegiate ethos and stand out among their peers.
Your role as the successful PI Paralegal will include:
- Client contact, attending meetings and preparing trial bundles
- Reviewing medical records and reports
- Supporting senior solicitors and partners
To succeed in this application you must:
- Have a clear track record of dealing with Personal Injury files; particularly Multi-Track files
- Work well in a team and at times under pressure
- Be used to case management systems, have good communication and organisational skills
In return you can expect a competitive salary, great prospects and be part of a thriving team.
Get your CV across today for more details!
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Jude Cornelli at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9298 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.