An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Legal Motor Supply Chain Manager to join a well respected law firm in Birkenhead. As a Legal Motor Supply Chair Manager, you will be required to have technical and specialist knowledge of supplier contractor management from within the motor insurance industry.
You will also have a previous track record of sourcing and securing new suppliers through to implementation and provide an ongoing supplier relationship performance management structure.
- Along with the ongoing review of performance ensuring the delivery of service against commercial and customer KPIs, you will be expected to be connected to the motor claims industry, you will drive for continuous improvement by identifying and implementing improvements in the process
- Defining the supply chain strategy to meet forecasted demand and keep us connected to Industry leaders and innovators
- Managing the maintenance and development of the master list of contracted suppliers that are market leading
- Ensuring fulfilment of client requirements through integration of the end-to-end processes across operations
- Own and develop supplier reporting, providing strategic market insight and recommendations for service or commercial improvement
G2 Legal is a legal recruitment company recruiting in Merseyside. Visit our website for more jobs or contact Gemma Taylor on 0161 207 2000 today.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Gemma Taylor at G2 Legal on 0161 207 2000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.