A brilliant opportunity for an experienced Conveyancing Paralegal has arisen with this very modern firm of conveyancers.
You will be part of this ambitious, expanding team that have a unique way of working.
In your role as the successful conveyancer you will benefit from:
- Modern case management systems
- Flexible and remote working
- A quality caseload of residential property transactions
The culture here is very inclusive and friendly but also ambitious and forward-thinking. There are generous holidays, competitive salaries and clear chances to progress quickly. Plus, there are other exciting benefits and bonuses, to be revealed upon applying.
If you are an experienced Conveyancing Paralegal and are looking for a new opportunity to work from home, this one really has to be explored to fully appreciate it.
To succeed in this application, you will:
- Demonstrate at least 2 years experience handling residential property files
- Have a modern approach to your work and want to share in the growth of this unique firm
- Those working towards CILEx or qualifying as a Licensed Conveyancer (CLC) are of particular interest
- Possess strong IT skills and be a confident team player, particularly with sale and purchase files
Don't miss out on this wonderful opportunity for an experienced Residential Conveyancing Paralegal to work from home. Get in touch today for all the info!
G2 Legal is a legal recruitment company recruiting in City. Visit our website for more jobs or contact Jude Cornelli on 0207 649 9298 today.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Jude Cornelli at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9298 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.