A Stockport based multi-service law firm are currently looking to recruit an experienced Legal Cashier to join their legal accounts department on a full time basis. You will be required to have experience of volume conveyancing accounts at legal cashier level and be fully compliant with the solicitor’s accounts rules.
You will be working within a team of 5 legal cashiers, reporting directly to the head of legal accounts. The firm are offering a competitive salary banding plus benefits package.
- Liaising with the firm’s bank in connection with incoming and outgoing chaps payment
- Preparation of daily office and client account banking
- Issue of payments from both client and office accounts when requested
- Purchase Ledger
- Issue of petty cash monies as and when requested
- Ensure that all client to office transfers are carried out
- Answer internal and external accounts queries
- Posting all receipts to the appropriate ledgers on the same day
- Checking of bills for most departments and to post the same ensuring fee earners are allocated their relevant costs
- Posting of facsimile and photocopying, Companies House and Land Registry charges to the correct ledgers on a daily basis
- Assist with month end and any other duties as required by the Accounts Manager
G2 Legal is a legal recruitment company recruiting in Greater Manchester. Visit our website for more jobs or contact Gemma Taylor on 0161 207 2000 today.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Gemma Taylor at G2 Legal on 0161 207 2000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.