A prominent firm in Ipswich are seeking an experienced Conveyancing Legal Secretary/Assistant to join their highly successful Conveyancing department.
The ideal candidate will be a bright and efficient Conveyancing Legal Secretary/Assistant with experience working within a busy Conveyancing department. Your duties will include:
- Completing Local Authority and other relevant pre-exchange searches
- Opening and dealing with the initial stages of Conveyancing transaction
- Producing Land Registry forms
- Managing fee earners diaries effectively
- Excellent working knowledge of third party applications - Land Registry online, Stamp Duty Online, Search providers online and Excel
A professional nature and great attention to detail are essential characteristics, and you must enjoy working as part of a team.
If you are a Conveyancing Legal Secretary/Assistant, who would like to join a highly-regarded firm in Ipswich, then please apply now to be considered, or call Rosie Gunn in complete confidence.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Rosie Gunn at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9298 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.