A fantastic and rare opportunity has arisen for an experienced criminal defence paralegal to join this expanding law firm based in Stratford-upon-Avon.
You will join the successful criminal defence team on a full time, permanent basis, where your key duties will include, but will not be limited to:
- Researching points of law and other factual issues, through the use of legal databases, textbooks and other appropriate sources
- Gathering researched information into bundles for the fee-earners to review
- Case administration and document management
- Analysing, collating and summarising large quantities of information including reviewing evidence for cases
- Attending meetings with clients, conferences with counsel and court appearances and taking detailed notes
- Liaising with police, prosecution and court
- Administrative tasks such as filing and photocopying
In order to be considered for this criminal defence paralegal role based in Stratford-upon-Avon, you must have previous criminal defence experience, have excellent attention to detail and be willing to go the extra mile for your clients and colleagues.
Please click the apply now button.
We are constantly recruiting for positions like Criminal Law Paralegal. Visit our website to see them or call 0121 609 1069 and talk to Andrew Cookson to register with us.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Andrew Cookson at G2 Legal on 0121 609 1069 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.