This highly established law firm based in Edgbaston is now looking for an experienced conveyancing paralegal to join on a permanent, full-time basis.
Based in Edgbaston, you will provide paralegal support to the conveyancers. Your key duties will include but will not be limited to:
- providing full support to the conveyancing solicitors to enable them to operate efficiently
- preparing correspondence using the case management system
- attending to clients both on the telephone and in-person
- administering filing systems which will include daily filing and the opening, closing, storage and retrieval of client files
- preparing mail and enclosures for dispatch
- arranging the scanning and photocopying of paperwork
- carrying out other duties and responsibilities as required
To be considered for this conveyancing paralegal position, you must have at least 2 years' experience working as a conveyancing paralegal, have a full understanding and working knowledge of the conveyancing process and have experience using a case management system.
Please click the apply now button if this conveyancing paralegal role in Edgbaston is of interest to you!
We are constantly recruiting for positions like Conveyancing Paralegal. Visit our website to see them or call 0121 609 1069 and talk to Andrew Cookson to register with us.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Andrew Cookson at G2 Legal on 0121 609 1069 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.