This Plymouth based firm have actually increased their activity and profitability since the Covid lockdown!
They have a very established, niche and successful marine law department and are now looking for a senior legal secretary to assist the existing team.
In this exciting position you will work with a senior partner and three other solicitors.
Your duties will be broad and include some or all of the following:
- Liaising with clients, both over the telephone and face to face
- Typing up legal documents, including transcribing audio dictation, correspondence, e-mails, and all other documents
- Preparing bundles and other relevant forms
- Answering the phone and making a documented record of the same
- Making appointments with clients
An approachable nature and great attention to detail are also essential characteristics, and you must enjoy working as part of a close knit, collegiate team.
Join this ambitious and successful team and continue to progress your experience and career.
Contact Paul Norman for more information about this and other vacancies across the South West.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Paul Norman at G2 Legal on 0117 9000 888 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.