In-House Commercial Paralegal - 7 Month FTC - London
A brilliant opportunity for an experienced Commercial Paralegal has become available in central London.
You will split your time between the office and home, handling commercial matters on behalf of a leading investment firm.
Your role as an In-House Commercial Paralegal will be to support the team in the design of effective legal solutions (working alongside a senior team). You will ensure clients are provided with high quality legal advice, mitigate commercial and legal risks and build strong relationships internally and externally.
Previous experience is essential, gained either in a similar in-house team or from a leading commercial law firm.
Typical matters will include:
- Drafting and negotiating commercial contracts (incl. investment agreements, NDAs)
- Undertaking Case analysis and review
- Assisting General Counsel, Funds lawyers, investors, placing agents and auditors in fundraise
- Drafting, filing and managing various business entity documents
- Managing the company’s intellectual property
- Gathering and analysing data and presenting findings
If you are an experienced Commercial Paralegal and able to demonstrate your ability with the above areas, this is an opportunity not to be missed.
Generous remuneration and benefits await. Get in touch today for more information.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Jude Cornelli at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9298 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.