This well-established law firm in Surrey is now seeking to recruit a private client paralegal and/or a part qualified legal executive (CILEX) to join them on a full time, permanent basis.
Based in the leafy suburbs of Surrey, you will support the team on a range of private client matters where your key duties will include but will not be limited to:
- Drafting wills, Estate Administration and Lasting Powers of Attorney
- Preparing documents and using the case management system
- Assisting fee earners and taking on some fee-earning
- Excellent organisational skills
- Liaising with clients often being the first point of contact for existing and new clients.
- Assisting with general admin duties
In order to be considered for this private client paralegal position you will already have around one years' experience of private client work.
You will receive further training and development throughout your career with this firm with the view to eventually qualify.
If this is the opportunity you are looking to progress your career, then please click apply now with your updated CV to Loraine Silvester at G2 Legal.
G2 Legal is a legal recruitment company recruiting in Surrey. Visit our website for more jobs or contact Loraine Silvester on 01273 289000 today.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Loraine Silvester at G2 Legal on 01273 289000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.