A rare opportunity has arisen for an experienced costs advocate to join a well-respected multi-service law firm in its Prescot office.
You will be required to have proven costs advocate experience and an in-depth technical knowledge.
The Prescot based firm is offering a competitive salary banding plus parking on-site, pension scheme, employee assistance programme and long term progression within the firm.
- providing technical costs advice across all areas of the firm
- advocating/attending court on behalf of Solicitor clients in the County Court
- meeting customer satisfaction goals
- in-house training on costs issues
- preparing Replies to Points of Dispute
- preparing Application Notices, Skeleton Arguments, statements of case
- preparing for and attending hearings of all kinds relating to costs
- proving confidence in day to day decision-making
- advising as required on cases including quantum, causation and liability (in respect of costs)
- training and advising other teams within the department and staff development
G2 Legal is a legal recruitment company recruiting in Merseyside. Visit our website for more jobs or contact Gemma Taylor on 0161 207 2000 today.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Gemma Taylor at G2 Legal on 0161 207 2000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.